Membership and Subscriptions
- What does it mean to be a member Delegate or Alternate Delegate?
- Why are my membership renewal dues increasing?
- How do I become a CLSI member?
- How long does CLSI membership last?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How do I update my delegate information?
- CLIA just updated requirements for laboratory directors also, not just requirements for proficiency grading.
- Will the use of the terms “validation” and verification” in the Method Navigator change CLIA’s meaning for those words, ie, validation is used for LDT and modified FDA and verification for unmodified FDA? Thank you!
- How are you staying updated with regulations, what about the impending VALID Act? Will this program be updated to handle possible new coming requirements?
- Does the validation/verification allow you to differentiate the different types of method requirements: qualitative and quantitative?
- Will the document hyperlinks for CLSI, NYS, CLIA, etc. show the current editions when clicked open?
- Is there a version history when changes are made? Once your validation is completed, can the document be exported and/or finalized as a date-stamped pdf?