Volunteering and Standards
Commenting and Voting
- Do you have a demo on commenting, polling, and voting?
- How do I know which documents are in proposed draft review stage?
- As a member Delegate/Alternate, how do I share documents for proposed draft review with my staff?
- How do I submit a Final Draft vote if I am a part of council?
- How do I add an opinion to existing comments in the Commenting Portal?
- For voting members of a Document Development Committee (DDC), an Expert Panel (ExP), and Primary/Alternate Delegates, a “Vote” button will appear at the top of the document during proposed draft review. How do I add a comment and vote?
- What is expected of volunteers by role on a Document Development Committee (DDC), Subcommittee, or Working Group?
- How do I set up my volunteer profile?
- How do I participate on a CLSI committee?
- I have an idea for a project. How do I suggest it?
- How do I review or comment on a CLSI document in development?
- What are the requirements to become a CLSI volunteer?